T R A V E L L U S - F R E Q U E N T U S

navigate using the bars above, pink for main blog content

The pursuit of Happy-ness II
10:27 PM - Wednesday, March 17, 2010


Some pursue happiness - others create it. - Unknown

Was reading an article on "Magical Thinking" in Psychology Today when I came across an article that brought me back to an old entry I wrote after watching a Will Smith's movie with the similar title. Perhaps the word "happiness" appealed to me in ways I can't explain; my 3 default emotions being only envy, irritation & avarice (all of which are felt at varying intensities throughout the day). So it makes me feel incredibly flawed & curious whenever articles with the word "happiness" pops up.

For those of you who are interested, here's the article: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/valley-girl-brain/201003/who-what-where-when-why-and-how-is-happiness

And this is the stub: http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2009/07/08/what-is-happiness/

Don't feel too happy to be writing too much today, zoned out after getting less than 6 hours of sleep last night. The articles shall replace my ramblings (I'm sure you'll much prefer that). Back to my zebrafish embryos!


0 comments (create) - (View)