T R A V E L L U S - F R E Q U E N T U S

navigate using the bars above, pink for main blog content

EU tripping part II? or not?
6:56 PM - Monday, March 08, 2010


"Life is either a great adventure or nothing" - Helen Keller

I can barely contain my excitement as I type this!!!

It is very nearly possible for me to make my way to Amsterdam from Izmir, during the 1st week of June!!! I found myself a ticket which cost less than $250... *Hyperventilates* Monitoring budget tickets prices & availability can really give one heart attack!

Imagine another mini EU-adventure: Parting from Ipek in Izmir, making my way from Amsterdam Schiphol to Lawrence's place in Den Haag, meeting Ines when she drives down from Antwerp to Amsterdam, then hopefully getting her to drive me to her hometown for a visit, spending 2 more days in Netherlands with Lawrence & Marcel. A 3-week get-away filled with visits to friends and self-venturing! An excellent post-grad trip!

Currently bugging mum every few hours to stress the agent for confirmation. Once we're done with our Turkey bookings, I'm gonna check back the 2nd June NL ticket. The agent better not let it escalate or I'm marching straight up to his office to slaughter him!

My Ams adventure is gonna be of epic proportions! More explosive than what "Harold & Kumar" had in their Guantanamo Bay installment; albeit in my own way. Cross your fingers for me!


0 comments (create) - (View)