T R A V E L L U S - F R E Q U E N T U S

navigate using the bars above, pink for main blog content

Crazy Busy & going Bonkers!
10:12 AM - Wednesday, December 03, 2008


"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Consolidating my Sweden packing list is such a pain in the arse, but I have got to go through it somehow...After all, it's 1.5 months away. If not, I'll risk not having time to buy or pack stuff I've missed out. So far, I have 9 items for face, 8 for body, 9 for hair, 6 for hands, 10 for make-up, 6 under "vanity", 15 under "misc" and 6 under technology. Clothes are TMTC (too many to count). Need to buy 2 trench coats, a pair of leather gloves (still thinking between black and dark brown), ear muffs (maybe should buy there), a pair of high cut boots that allows me to tuck all my jeans in (buying there), thermal wear (lest I freeze to death), perhaps a good sweater (so I can wear while jogging). So many bloody things to buy because my eye cream, face masks, and many other items had simultaneously choosen to be depleted now....ever wondered why things start depleting when you need them the most??!! Irritation! Still waiting for my MFA award $ to come in before I embark on my winter clothing and beauty supply shopping. Hope the clinique eyecream and kose mask black that I asked Mavis to buy would be offered to me as Xmas gifts from her! I'm also trying my luck to get my mum to "help" me get my favourite Bvlgari perfume and then suggesting that she give it to me as Xmas present instead! That's so scheming...I can't stand myself!

Yaya said the colour of my brows seem to be fading...so I might have to re-tattoo/weave them again before I leave... @ this point I would like to strongly advise all gals to weave or do those non-permanent eyebrow tatt cos I did mine and never once regretted. Before, I had to pluck them into desired shape and shade the missing ends with the eyebrow palette, after I had them semi-tattooed, I wake up everyday with full brows and I only need to pluck strays off. Talk about convenience! Also need to have a hair trim and dye my hair to a dark shade before I leave...my blue/purple/red streaks experiment had faded to the bleached blonde and looks super dry. I was cutting off the dried ends during the exam period whenever I got too stressed. My hair is getting too long and untamed as well...after all I only trim my hair thrice a year, each time only an inch or 2. Was thinking of going short but better not as I do not want people to recoil in horror. I have asked 10 people and ALL of them told me to stick to long hair, so no change for me.

My cupboard also needs some packing. It is in a terrible mess...a hellhole, a war zone...my clothes are rolled and thrown in instead of folded. I'm tempted to take a photo and post it just to scare people. It may take me 2 hours to reorganise them cos of the sheer amount. I wana scream. I sure hope I have the energy to pack tomorrow cos my legs are aching from the 4km run (I stopped for a month to prepare for my exams & today is the official date of me resuming jogging), and I'm meeting SY for gym tomorrow evening. Making full use of my membership before it expires in less than 3 weeks. I'm dreading the end of my gym membership cos I will not be renewing til I come back in july next year and I'll have to make do with jogging alone & I've calculated that I need to jog 4-5 times or the equivalent of 20km a week. No more combat, yoga, pump, sculpt til next july... Perhaps the only thing that makes me slightly happier today is retail therapy and Timbre on fri. I've bought new jogging gear, jeans, shoes, belt and I finally found the tiny mini black ring for my tragus pierce (though that hell of a mini thing cost me 8 bucks and the boy tending the stall severely lacked a sense of humour) / / / / / I suddenly remembered that I forgot to go down to the swedish embassy to collect my permit... and that I haphazardly took up a job for next fri clean forgetting my dental appointment. F**k! I'll need to call Sharon to reschedule of appointment. What a chore!

Why am I so bloody busy? I'm so tired. I need to sleep. Bloody painful legs.


0 comments (create) - (View)