T R A V E L L U S - F R E Q U E N T U S

navigate using the bars above, pink for main blog content

Lust, Caution.
10:51 AM - Saturday, September 20, 2008


Woah...I fell in love. With this:


Photobucket

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!



Been wanting to buy a pair of retro headphones (or something out of the ordinary). Actually had wanted to buy Panasonic RP-HTX7 retro piano painted ones,

Photobucket

but Jaben made me wait so long!!! Arghhhhhh, then I had to spot someone wearing this gorgeous Zumreed Dream headphones in bright pink!!! OMG. Walking around NTU with them somemore. I almost flew towards her to grab them. I had to practise a lot of self-restraint. So which is nicer??? Opinions anyone??!!

Damn Damn Damn. I'm so getting someone to help me purchase them online!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments (create) - (View)