T R A V E L L U S - F R E Q U E N T U S

navigate using the bars above, pink for main blog content

Scene and heard
11:20 AM - Sunday, September 21, 2008


"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." - Stanley Kubrick

Was watching "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" online when I heard some hilarious lines delivered by Russell Brand; in the scene whereby Kristen Bell, himself, Jason Segel and Mila Kunis were having a sort of "double date". Tried searching for the exact lines on-line (pardon the pun) but the hits on google seems bleak. However, it prompted me to search for something I had wanted to post a few months back but somehow forgot. The poem from Harold and Kumar...Bet all you guys who had ever watched Escape from Guantanamo Bay remembered this:


Square root of 3



I fear that I will always be
A lonely number like root three

A three is all that’s good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight

Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine

For nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic

I know I’ll never see the sun, as 1.7321
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality

When hark! What is this I see,
Another square root of a three

Has quietly come waltzing by,
Together now we multiply

To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer

We break free from our mortal bonds
& with the wave of magic wands

Our square root signs become unglued
Your love for me has been renewed
.
.
.
.
.
There are still many many great lines and scenes that I really wanted to share from my favourite movies...wait till I have the time to consolidate them all.

Talking about which, I think Kumar looks like my friend Zeeque.


Photobucket


I think the resemblance is uncanny...Don't you agree? LOL!!!


0 comments (create) - (View)