T R A V E L L U S - F R E Q U E N T U S

navigate using the bars above, pink for main blog content

In Loving Memory: Brownie, 27/9/2007.
10:59 AM - Wednesday, September 26, 2007


n
Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways. - Stephen Vincent Benét


R.I.P. Brownie
You will not be forgotten


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Brownie came to us for a short stay a little over 2 weeks back. She was an extremely cute and lovable guinea pig with a gentle and timid nature. During her short stay here, I looked forward to seeing her cute face outside the house of her cage and calling out her name softly to get her attention. Brownie also managed to melt Mitch's usual cold attitude towards animals. She enjoys eating hay, carrots, apples and occasionally her typical feed. Mav told me she has not bitten anyone before and true to her words, kind little Brownie had never sunk her teeth into me no matter how much I reached my hands in to pat her. So when I heard her stumble out and collapse beside her food bowl, I was both shocked and worried. Just yesterday she was still breathing heavily and fighting to stay alive.





In loving memory, 27/9/2007.


It sometimes takes just a pet to make one realise that life is indeed short and transient. There are a lot of things in life that people do that had left them with regret and sadness. She makes me look at the way I am, and the way I live my life. I wished I could turn back time and perhaps, I could have done a lot of things differently.

Sorry, Browns. Please rest in peace.


0 comments (create) - (View)