T R A V E L L U S - F R E Q U E N T U S

navigate using the bars above, pink for main blog content

10:47 AM - Friday, August 10, 2007


n
Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living - Anais Nin

Do you get the feeling that sometimes, you just have a million thoughts running through your mind and you just feel so overwhelmed so much so that you just stare into space without knowing that you are stoning? Something like feeling pensive, but not actually deeply thinking about something, just letting your thoughts take control slowly, like mental yoga? Slow & relaxed mode...not likel etting your thoughts taking total control? Well, ok, ignore me. I just had this moment & then I realised that the moisturiser thats supposed to go on my legs are on my palm for more than 10 mins already, while I was happily staring into nothing at all.

Just heard some dedication over the radio, & this lady was calling from a cafe, her cafe...wow. Opening a cosy cafe is like, my lifelong dream. You know, owning a quaint little area at a side street, away from the hustles and bustles of our urban city. Ok, my concept is not exactly quaint, but something very me, a bit loud, a bit romantic...a crazy mix...well, a place where people can just come and hang out, relax over hot vanilla lattes, colourful shakes, junk food, fattening cakes and guilt-filled indulgent foods...of cos, I would also include food for the health-conscious in my menu...to make business lucrative. ;p My menus would be beautifully designed and crafted, the foods specially invented by me, the drinks uniquely blended with names so out-of-the-world, you won't be likely to forget the time you placed the straw into your mouth to savour that fancy drink you just ordered (that with careful inspection, is just a normal coffee-machine churned latte...or blender-blended banana milkshake...Okok, I'll add a few things here & there for that touch of aesthetics. Opps.). I won't charge a lot, just enough for me to earn a 5-figure sum a month & drive my dream merc within 3 yrs of opening my cafe. Hahaha! I'll throw in discounts for my friends & give my best and good friends special dining privileges... Dreams dreams dreams... don't know whether these dreams would ever materialise. I'm too much of a spendthrift to save enough $$ for these dreams, ain't got rich parents nor silver spoons. I guess I'll need more passion and drive so that I would eventually motivate that spendthrift side of me to tone down & save that mucchhhh muccchhh needed cash.

Ok, don't mean for this post to be too long anyway. Next post would be about the details of my recent blepharoplasty procedure and some pre & post-op pics. Should be up next week or so, when I stop procrastinating and being lazy.


0 comments (create) - (View)