T R A V E L L U S - F R E Q U E N T U S

navigate using the bars above, pink for main blog content

Good things are meant to be shared
9:06 AM - Thursday, August 02, 2007


n
Feeling utterly bored at home waiting for my eyes to heal...so I figured, why not just share some of my favourite videos? It is also a good time for me to share all those videos I posted on youtube. So here they are:

First up...Britain's Got Talent



That's Paul Potts for you, the winner of Britain's got talent. His singing sends shivers down my spine... He the kind of person that makes you want to root so hard for the underdog.





Connie, a very cute girl and the closest fight to Paul Potts in the competition. Don't think she is as good though, but she's nevertheless really adorable & makes me want to hug her so much.





A delightful old man, a touching presentation. Made me tear.





I swore I almost laughed my guts out watching this shit. LOL!





Ain't seen anyone who could dance like this, not even on "So you think you can dance" or "The Dance Floor". Simply awesome.



Next up...Funny videos



Taught me many new ways on how to use the word "Fuck". Witty & simply hilarious!





Didn't know that cats could be washed in such a ridiculous way. Cats are simply too cute for words aren't they?





I don't know if this counts as funny, but I think this fat cat really deserves a squeeze from me for being this cute.




A very cheeky but smart pug & its sneaky antics.



Here it comes...my personal taped videos:

Jacky Cheung 13 July 2007 concert in Singapore Indoor Stadium



The evergreen "Yi qian ge shang xin de li you"





The classic "Wen bie"




Love the lyrics to this song, "Qing shu"




One of my favourite performances from his whole concert cos he just sang this song with so much feeling... that's "Qiu yi nong" for you.





Don't mind my future boyfriend serenading me with this... "Mei tian ai ni duo yi xie"





From his popular musical, Snow.Wolf.Lake., that's "Ai shi yong heng"



I've featured this before & I'll feature it again, my cousins in their dance face-off. Don't mind the bad lighting.






Random videos:




My favourite MTV... reveals the closet romantic in me.





Just makes me want to get my ass up & dance. Who moves like that?! It's crazy.


That's so much for my video sharing session. Enjoy!


2 comments (create) - (View)