T R A V E L L U S - F R E Q U E N T U S

navigate using the bars above, pink for main blog content

Fed Up
8:47 AM - Friday, March 03, 2006



Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading. - G. M. Trevelyan (1876-1962)

Pardon me if i can't write as coherently today. I'm just too pissed off. Is my 3 years of education going to just end in such a way? In the hands of a single exam paper? Is all this education i receieved worth it anymore? So yeah, i finished the last exam of my poly life, i should be relieved. Happy even. But guess what? i am not. I am pissed as hell and i indeed am an woman scorned. I feel like cursing that bloody teacher for all she had done, the "lies" that she told to mislead us. Her horrible sacarstic attitude and her pretentious nature. She is out to screw us up. Yes, i know she loves those smarties, those who churn out good grades like nobody's business. But hey, what about the majority of us? Those that are capable of studying just as well but were mislead by all her so called "hints"? We are not stupid, we studied as hard as anyone else. Why must she lie????!!!! My rationale is that, if you are genuinely going to help the students, then do it right. Don't try to be cunning and then pretend that certain stuffs are going to come out and this i mean, by hinting very strongly and saying stuffs like "this one super important, must star star star it.. and this one only for graded tutorial.", and then, horrors of horrors, the so called 'star star star' question only 2 marks worth in exams. Want to hint, hint. Don't want, don't hint. Worst still is that you can surely anticipate her reaction and expression as she mark that particular question. The look of mockery and sarcasm, thinking of "how stupid can these students be, being tricked by me". I know i am being small by saying stuffs like that. I am being crazy, silly and i deserved to be tricked as i am just not elite or smart enough for her. I concede defeat. Thus, therefore since i admitted this, i shall be small and continue to get angry and complain. With this, I hope she sleeps really soundly man (and i mean this in a sarcastic tone)


0 comments (create) - (View)